Dr. Tobian is a Walnut Creek, CA 'BriteSmile' Dentist
Let's face it: one of the first things you notice about people is their smile. When you meet someone with a bright, natural smile, it catches your attention. However, over time, the natural aging process and your lifestyle (smoking or drinking coffee, tea, or wine) can stain your teeth.
BriteSmile is the best investment you can make in yourself. Our revolutionary technology is clinically proven to get your teeth their whitest. Almost one million happy clients worldwide agree!
To get your smile back to looking its best, you should choose a whitening method that:
- Achieves the longest-lasting results
- Gives you the most naturally brilliant and uniform look
- Is clinically proven to be safe and effective
- Uses a low concentration of active ingredient (hydrogen peroxide)
- Is administered by dental professionals
In short, you should choose BriteSmile.
Here's how BriteSmile Works
1. BriteSmile whitening gel is carefully applied to your teeth.
2. The gel is then activated by BriteSmile's patented gentle blue light for 20 minutes while you relax and watch TV or listen to music.
3. This process is repeated twice more before you go home with a naturally brilliant new smile (and your personal "Before & After" photos).
Our single purpose is to achieve your healthiest and most naturally brilliant smile.
BriteSmile improves whiteness better than any other treatment available. In fact, we often see over fourteen shades of improvement. And the results last for years!
BriteSmile Teeth Whitening
See how much of a difference BriteSmile can make! Compare Dental Whitening Treatments. Other teeth-whitening methods simply don't compare to BriteSmile.
See for yourself:
|up to 14 shades
- Consistent, long-lasting results
- Safe and comfortable
- Older technology
- No immediate results
- Inconsistent tooth whitening
|If you stop using the toothpaste, you can lose the results you've achieved.
Almost one million clients all agree: BriteSmile is safe.
- SAFE for your tooth enamel
- SAFE for fillings and dental work
- SAFE for your gums
A study published in the Journal of the American Dental Association confirms BriteSmile's teeth-whitening system is safe and effective, and the results last for years.
With BriteSmile, your entire whitening experience is overseen by a dental professional, ensuring not only safety, but also naturally consistent results.
BriteSmile's breakthrough blue-light technology allows for the use of a lower active ingredient. BriteSmile's proprietary whitening gel contains only 15% hydrogen peroxide, so our clients experience very little or no temporary tooth sensitivity.
BriteSmile is gentle. There's no laser and no heat. It's just gel and soothing light. All you do is sit back, relax, and watch TV or listen to music for an hour.
Teeth whitening has never been this safe - and this comfortable.
The BriteSmile Whitening System
BriteSmile has revolutionized tooth whitening with state-of-the-art technology that is safe and effective. BriteSmile is gentle. There's no laser, no heat, and no scraping. Our whitening system uses only two simple elements: gel and light.
The BriteSmile Light
The patented BriteSmile light is not a laser. It's a specially designed lamp that shines a gentle, blue light on your teeth. It works in tandem with our proprietary whitening gel to accelerate the whitening process. This light has been clinically proven safe for tooth enamel as well as skin, gums, and other soft tissues. It emits virtually no heat and no harmful UV (ultraviolet) light. Our lamps are uniquely shaped to illuminate and whiten all "smile line" teeth (top and bottom) at the same time, ensuring natural and uniform results.
The BriteSmile Whitening Gel
The BriteSmile light is used in combination with our patented whitening gel, which has been optimized for patient safety and maximum results. While other whitening gels contain as much as 35%-50% hydrogen peroxide, BriteSmile's proprietary gel contains only 15% peroxide and is buffered at a near-neutral pH value that is compatible with tooth enamel. The gel also contains other ingredients such as glycerin and highly purified water to prevent tooth dehydration and to further ensure safety. The gel is specifically engineered to respond to the blue wavelengths of our light system. When the light illuminates the gel, it activates and safely accelerates the whitening process, achieving amazing results in just one hour.
The BriteSmile teeth-whitening system is protected by numerous patents and therefore only available at the dental offices of trained BriteSmile professionals.
Safety and Effectiveness Studies
Independent safety studies, conducted by the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and confirmed by senior researchers at NYU, prove the BriteSmile Professional Teeth Whitening Treatment is safe.
- A pre-clinical study on the effect of BriteSmile upon hardness of tooth enamel and composite was conducted by the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. The Study concluded: "The results of this study indicate that the BriteSmile Tooth Whitening system will not cause softening of enamel and composite materials tested".
- The findings of the pre-clinical study were confirmed by a Scanning Electron Microscopic (SEM), study. The study's conclusions stated that: "The data indicates that the BriteSmile Whitening System did not cause structural or morphological changes of enamel, and it is therefore concluded that the procedures involved are not caustic or corrosive."
- Senior researchers at New York University reviewed the data from the SEM and pre-clinical hardness studies. The review confirmed the findings of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey researchers. Finding no change in surface morphology and hardness of the BriteSmile treated specimens when compared with untreated controls. The study concluded that: "The results indicate that BriteSmile treatment is safe towards enamel and is not corrosive or caustic".
- A clinical study was conducted by BriteSmile and investigators associated with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey to evaluate the clinical safety and efficacy of the BriteSmile system. Fifty healthy subjects were selected to participate in the multi-center study. The clinical study showed all soft and hard tissues were within normal limits.
A study by the prestigious Forsyth Institute confirmed that BriteSmile is completely safe for young adults 14+, paving the way for BriteSmile to become the method of choice for removing tooth stains associated with orthodontic treatment.
What are follow-up Instructions
It is recommended that you not eat or drink anything with color for 24 hours. At approximately 24 hours, your body will have built a protective layer over your teeth. At this point you can begin to eat or drink as normal. In the meantime, rice, mashed potatoes (sorry, no butter), mik, pudding, vanilla milk shake etc. are acceptable.